fot

RE: Seat decision

To: <KLynch7589@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Seat decision
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 07:24:07 -0400
Kevin,

Brian Schloff, of Power British in Norristown, PA
(http://www.pond.com/~britcars/ or (610) 270-0505) had some very nice
aftermarket seats in his TR4.  I don't recall what they were, but they were
comfortable for the few minutes I tried them out and seemed like they would be
comfortable for a long trip.

He also steered me to the Summit Racing seat sliders which I installed in my
TR3.  It allows my diminutive wife to slide the seat while she is sitting on
it, and since I shimmed the slider up in the front and the seat up in the
back, the seat is level, but it rises as it goes forward.

Jack Brooks