fot

Re: Mid-Ohio 2001 Inspires Triumph Racers

To: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>, BillDentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio 2001 Inspires Triumph Racers
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:09:15 -0400
At 02:39 PM 6/26/2001 +0000, Greg P wrote:

>  Thanks to all you "gentleman racers" for the excellent hospitality
>  shown to a mere moochin' member of the 4th estate...

After hearing about the dicing going on back there and seeing those
sub-2:00 lap times, I think the term "gentleman racers" might be way out of
line!

There were some TR's driven in anger by Bill Dentinger,  JK Jackson and my
man Don Brick. This was no moving parade, this was racing! As for gentlemen
amongst that group, well...

>   Now what ever are you gonna do with all that TP????
>
>   Ya could send it to Henry in case his valve cover gastket lets go
>   again:O)

Got a personal Thank You from the Chief Steward of SVRA at dinner on
Saturday night. He was pleased I made the valve cover gasket slip on the
header side of the engine, so all the oil burned before it got on his track!

T'was an impressive plume of smoke, I will admit.  <cough, cough>  I just
got a letter from the State of Ohio thanking me for killing off all those
mosquitos!