fot

Geezerhood & John Mac.

To: kaskas@earthlink.net
Subject: Geezerhood & John Mac.
From: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 18:28:01 EDT
Geez, John I don't know for sure, maybe 60 would qualify.
I like your idea but I'll have to admit (albeit reluctantly) that I don't
have the dimmest idea what a "Strewths" is.
A Mr. lunsford writes that we should be busy passing on the info we have re:
the LBC's and memories before the permanent onset of Alzheimer's. I believe
you are doing a great job of that with your books and general writings. Maybe
more of us "Geezers" and "almost geezers" should be writing down some of the
good stuff, like you and Mr. Richardson are doing.  How about it Kas, surely
you must (almost) qualify?
My thoughts anyway.
Doug Ross