fot

Quick query

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Quick query
From: "fredd" <fal@hiwaay.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 06:02:09 -0700
Mark,

A BL dealer in Belgium converted several TR7's in the '80's.
Standard engine was up to 150hp and converted with Sprint 16 valve head was
up to 200hp.
This dealer had a very good reputation that his engines were very reliable.
These engines were used in rally cars and/or hot street cars.
Of course, these cars in Belgium at the time had no cat converter, I'm sure
that will make a difference with a US version.

fredd