fot

Leaking valve cover

To: "team" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leaking valve cover
From: "Rob Dardano" <19to1tr6@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 11:33:02 -0400
I have not been able to stop oil from leaking on my Tr-6 valve  cover. I have
resisted using permatex or other high tac product mainly to ensure a reusable
gasket. At this point a reusable gasket is not a priority, I would just like
to stop the oil , I am using Moss's   aluminum cover and a cork gasket,and I
have torq. it down more than I dare. The motor is vented from the eliminated
fuel pump with a 5/16 ID tube>I am concidering an after market vent but the
ribs on top of the cover make the install a little complicated but will do it
if ness.   thanks for the help    rob  brockton  ma.