fot

Peyote Storyboard

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Peyote Storyboard
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:39:22 -0700
This is mostly aimed at Baxter and Joe, but there are probably a number of
other members who can fill in some holes. I'm going to put together a
storyboard for Peyote to cart around to races. A project that's prompted
by Monterey, but that will help at any race, where I get 300 "whut the
heck is thet" queries per weekend (not that I mind talking with folks, but
it would be nice to see some variation). My knowledge of Peyote's genesis
and racing history is limited.

Any and all information would be greatly appreciated. I'd especially like
to know about racing history, contributors to the project, early pictures
would be super, and a bit about the restoration.

Thanks in advance.
Bill

BTW, I AM going to get a big FOT banner produced if no one else gets it
done soon--I haven't set up the particulars yet. I'm trying to get a dozen
things done at once, as usual. I suspect that it's not a project that will
gain discounts for volume--there will be few takers and this kind of thing
is set up for one off production anyway. But I'll let you know what I find
out.