fot

Re: Banner

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Banner
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 06:39:50 -0600
For those of you interested go to the FOT site and check out the
March CVAR event in Texas.  You'll see two different FOT banners
in the photos.  My nephew made them for Susan and I this spring.
They are about 4' x 3' if memory serves me correctly.

My nephew has a sign business and does very nice work and his
prices are very competative.  He can be found at
http://www.harrisdecals.com

He does any and all lettering that you might need for your race
cars.

NFI.....(he's just a good nephew...!)

Brad