fot

RE: Southwick -- new projects?

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Southwick -- new projects?
From: "racespit@pop.netzero.com" <racespit@pop.netzero.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:23:10 -0400
Spitfire performance rear axles!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)
racespit@netzero.com

Original Message:
-----------------
From: andrew stark whitedog72@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:06:42
To: sbarr@mccarty-law.com, FOT@autox.team.net

I would be very interested in GT-6 axles to replace my rotoflex . At this
point I am taking them apart yearly and replacing every thing just to be
safe . I am only autocrossing and have this concern . I will just plain
sweat when I am on the real track . The rotoflex is really a funny design .
                             Andy

http://www.mail2web.com/ .