fot

Re: Another Spitfire Squadron ??? Can The Midwest Mount a

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com, jantoms@vbe.com
Subject: Re: Another Spitfire Squadron ??? Can The Midwest Mount a
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:11:52 EDT
In a message dated 07/18/2001 8:54:47 AM Central Daylight Time,
EISANDIEGO@aol.com writes:

>     Well, an FOT Spitfire squadron team representing the middle of the
> country would certainly be welcome. This will create a problem for me, do I
> represent and handicap my native Wisconsin  or my adopted California ?

Cary:

There continues to be a lot of arguing about that.  Those in California claim
you are from Wisconsin, whereas those of us here in Wisconsin insist you are
from California.

Regardless, I suggest all squadrons seek to sign up Sean Ryan.  He goes FAST.

Bill Dentinger