fot

Mission Impossible (or the continuing TR2 history research)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mission Impossible (or the continuing TR2 history research)
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:39:12 EDT
FOTers

    As some of you know, i have been down many paths looking for the history
of a reputed TR2 longdoor racecar. Well there has been a bit of a break
through. The widow of one of the former owners has forwarded me a picture of
the car before they removed the roll bar and repainted it ....it was a faded
pale yellow and it indeed has a roll bar that is would have prevented the use
of a convertible top.

    In addition, she forwarded a copy of the check that was used to purchase
the TR2 from a Mr. Ralph Hoff.

    If anyone of you chronoloigcally gifted FOTers can remember a yellow TR2
racecar or know of a Ralph Hoff, please contact me.

Cary

PS: Kas has told me that he does not remember ever seeing a Triumph pale
yellow TR2 racecar. I do not expect he will when it is repaint either.