fot

Mid-Ohio Triumph Eligibility-All Triumph Race-June 2002

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio Triumph Eligibility-All Triumph Race-June 2002
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:36:37 EDT
http://www.fot-racing.com/2002eligibility.htm

The above website location will provide information on eligibility of your
Triumph for the 50th Anniversary Event in June of 2002.

Please read it carefully and direct any questions to those SVRA folks
indicated on this document. (Copy me if you to have me aware of the
inquiries, but acceptance of the Triumphs is the domain of SVRA)

TRACK TIME:  Schedules have not been set, to date for 2002 but in the past,
there has been an SVRA track school on Wednesday and an optional practice day
on Thursday before the regular race weekend commences on Friday.

Joe Alexander