fot

Re: BRIC report

To: BillDentin@aol.com, grand_wazoo@flinet.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BRIC report
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:40:18 EDT
The timing of Group 2 was a wonder....we watched the weather  front move in
as Beady Eye and others did battle. It was awesome...it included high winds,
a lot of dust (until the rain) and spectacular lighting...we were a lot
smarter that the racers out on the track as we huddled under one of the few
trees in the area.

I missed the  Beady Eye wine and cheese fete, but they were thoughtful enough
to send the CORKS to me by courier.  I assume they are to sniff or something.

Joe (A)