fot

Re: dual oil/water - just did this

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: dual oil/water - just did this
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:00:29 -0600
Paul, the gauge as you mentioned is/was standard equipment on many
british cars.  Unfortunately the one shown in your picture is not
quite like the one I have.  Your "packing" nut is male threaded
where mine has female threads.  Same kind of nut you might use
when using a ferrel on water piping, etc.  Only difference there
is this unit seals with a flat surface between the probe and the
nut instead of a tapered one.

Thanks

Brad

England.