fot

Re: Windscreen bargain

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: Windscreen bargain
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 22:22:28 -0400
jack and list. please remember we have the molds and windscreens for the
full width racing windscreen as seen in the  comp. prep books.  these were
originally done by lee mueller and a modified version by group 44.  price is
$150.  these extend back to the legal (scca) limit and provide an
aerodynamic benefit.  thanks for the forum. ted

--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive