fot

TR3B - difference between TSF & TCF ?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3B - difference between TSF & TCF ?
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:14:42 EDT
    My insurance company has called into question the commission number that
I have provided them of TSF 383 L. for identification of the TR3B. I could
not find in Piggot's book where he addressed TR3Bs commission numbers.

    That having failed, I found the TSF commmission numbers in British
Victoria. So I am satisfied at this point that the commission number is
correct as reported.

    However, what is the difference between the TR3Bs with the TSF and those
of the TCF ? I understand the TCF has the 2138 engine and syncro gearbox. Did
the TSF have either of these? Was there any other differences?

Cary