fot

fot flag orders

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: fot flag orders
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:24:11 -0400
hello list.  sorry to send this to all but needed to do it in a hurry.
monday,  8/13, was the cutoff date for orders. however, on the original
list forwarded to me by susan hensley, there are several people who said
yes butr havbe not contacted us.  the flags are being stitched at this
time. if any of these want a flag,  please do it now. wednesday will be
the last order acceptance due to "work already in progress"  thanks to
all. ted

the following said yes to susan's initial request but have not ordered:
bill babcock - 2 flags
henry frye - 1
john price - 1
tom wark - 1
dave bracken - 1
bill boroughs - 1
mordy dunst - 1
jeff schmidt - 1

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.
200-300 cars in our British salvage yard.