fot

Say what???

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Say what???
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 02:40:26 -0600 (MDT)
Wow.  At this time a week from now, I plan to be snoozing comfortably
somewhere in a cheap motel in eastern Utah or western Colorado, in route to
VTR 2001.  There's a zillion things to do yet, can I have another month or
so to prepare?

At this point it is unlikely Killer will be street legal for VTR, drat.
Another year of running in the Under Prepared class with a car that I can't
take to the store, or for a quick trip up some scenic byway, so it goes.
And with only one autocross so far this year, we'll see if I remember how
to drive.

Some good news is that we may be stopping by the RMVR race at Second Creek for
a short while on sunday.  We have friends in Fort Collins, so the current plan
is to depart VTR early sunday morning, chug over to Second Creek for a bit,
then zip up to Ft. Collins for the remainder of sunday.  Then back to Salt
Lake on monday.

You know, I think I might be sort of starting to get excited about this
bit of vacation, it could be fun!

mjb.