fot

Re: vacation? did the car fall on you?

To: <jwilt@leighengineering.com>
Subject: Re: vacation? did the car fall on you?
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 22:41:32 -0500
Jeff,
Hummm. Hadn't planned on it, but I gave it a day to think about it, and may
consider going. HCTC buddy Bob Baker may be able to make the trip, and I
don't want to go it alone. My kids are in school already and I have to
squeeze in setting up #1 daughter Jennifer in her dorm room at A&M (yup, I
spawned an Aggie) on Wed. the 22nd. Since the VTR National is at
Breckenridge that same weekend, Bob and I would go up Thursday, spend Friday
at the VTR event and come back to the Denver area that night.

Here's the variables and maybe you can help. Will they let me race since I'm
not an RMVR member? Are my 60 series tires legal? It looks like they'd
charge an extra $50 for a late registration, and $50 to join the club, is
that so?

Are any other FOT making the trip?

Does anyone know where I could store the car and trailer Friday while we
drive to the VTR?

Have I overlooked any potential problems (other than the car itself)?

Bob Kramer
rgk@flash.net