fot

Re: Triumph

To: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Triumph
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 17:03:02 -0500
There already was a Triumph TR10 -- quite possibly the ugliest car ever
produced under the Triumph Badge (although the Herald would give it a run
for its money). Think Mini without any of the Mini's charm.

--Rocky Entriken (yet, glad they built the Herald as it became the platform
for the Spitfire!)