fot

Rain

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Rain
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 00:58:08 -0600 (MDT)
Drat.  All I planned to do was some wiring work on the trailer, put on the
chrome rim that matches the other side, mount some new lights and such.
Shortly after I drag the trailer over to the shop, the rains begin.  It is
nice to see, feel, smell and hear them.  It has been a hot, dry summer here
in Utah, and the cool evening rain is a very welcome relief.  Of course,
there is still a load of stuff I need to do before VTR, why did the rain
have to start now?  Oh well, I'll work on email stuff, the trailer tomorrow.

mjb.