fot

Re: ignition misfire problem (long)

To: BillDentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net (FOT)
Subject: Re: ignition misfire problem (long)
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:21:54 EDT
In a message dated 21/08/01 16:11:01 GMT Daylight Time, BillDentin writes:

> 'Lion'
>
> If the English word 'tenacious' had not been thought of previously, we
> would have to initiate, just to talk about you.

Thank you Bill,

If you think that is tenacious, then you need to see the records of what I
did to my Herald between March 1981 and November 1998, and the history of my
Vitesse build between June 1984 and April 1997 when I first drove it, and up
to today whilst I have been busying myself er 'perfecting' it.

Kind Regards

Leon

(given up trying to put the accent over the e in his name on this list)