fot

VTR

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR
From: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:01:00 -0600
To those of you who attended the VTR gathering in Breckenridge, I hope
you had a great time. It would seem hard not to have fun in a Triumph
with all the mountain roads in the area to play on.

I was particularly impressed by the Autocross put on by the Council of
Motorsports Clubs in a parking lot that I would have never suspected
could have been used for such a thing. The course was about as tight as
it could be and there was a strip of asphalt that had been cut out
through the centre for repair or construction. They managed to operate a
respectable event and make it a spectator friendly happening at the same
time.

Breckenridge is not really setup to be a motorsports town. RMVR has
looked there for a replacement for Steamboat, but there is just no place
to conduct a vintage race. It was, however a great place for a VTR
National! Fantastic showing of some truly impressive cars.

Really good to see folks that I haven't seen for years as well as putting
faces with names I see here.

Again, hope you all enjoyed our back yard!

Bill,
70 GT-6+
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!