fot

2nd CK

To: "DLDEAD" <DLDEAD@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: 2nd CK
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 21:35:02 -0500
Dan,
Home safe. Hit very little rain even though it was all over the place in TX.
Of course it has been raining here since I got home. I want to thank you for
your excellent FOT effort. I enjoyed the RMVR crowd very much, and the
different track. I can't explain how I twice multiplied gas cans instead of
gallons, must be a loose wire upstairs. Thanks too for bringing fuel. I only
used about 10 gallons all weekend, but without it..... I look forward to
seeing you and some of your gang at Hallett. Thanks again for being a great
host.

Bob Kramer
rgk@flash.net