fot

RE: TR3 Fenders

To: jaboruch <jaboruch@netzero.net>, Friends of Triumph
Subject: RE: TR3 Fenders
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 18:55:30 -0700
Yeouch. I ran one of the USRRC sub-races at a vintage event last
year--that's where they stick any car that might have been in a USRRC
race, or anyone that wants another 30 minutes of track time by claiming
they once heard the letters USRRC in that approximate sequence, into a
race all together. I can tell you--big mistake. They might not be all that
fast, but they sure is big. And all the speed is on the straight so they
come screaming up on you, scrubbing off speed by sliding sideways, right
before the entrance to critical corners.

Bottom line, get the fenders.

I know of a really nice set here, but they're so expensive that I gave
them a pass--they are perfect. What would they say about fiberglass.
Probably no.