fot

RE: Aluminum (Performance Improvement verses Dollar)

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com, vinttr4@geneseo.net, Rosspemlee@aol.com
Subject: RE: Aluminum (Performance Improvement verses Dollar)
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 12:45:36 -0700
I'd guess you could drop about 400-500 pounds if you went all the way.
Stock race weight (stripped) as I recall is about 1950, or at least that's
the legal minimum. Peyote is two steps forward (aluminum body) and one
step back (heavier frame) and it's about 1500 as I recall. (can't believe
I don't remember that--I remember exactly what I paid for those damned
scales).