fot

Re: VDCA

To: Don Marshall <marshall@nefcom.net>
Subject: Re: VDCA
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:42:33 +0000
Don Marshall wrote:

> I'll be there with the TR4.. would love to have some other Triumphs to run
> with.  Henry?  Mike?  George?  Jack?  Irv?  Bill?  Tim?  Bob?
>
> Cheers, Don
> TR4A #11

Too many good races, too little time and money. I am planning to venture across
the Mason-Dixon Line to attend the VIR race in November, however. I have hopes
that some more FOT's from the Midwest will go as well. I've read about races
there for so many years, and I've got to experience what I hear is perhaps the
finest track facility in the country.

Of course, I expect to be smoked by the SVRA MGA's, Berkleys, Saab 3-cylinders,
etc.

--

uncle jack and New Blue