fot

American Racing Wheels

To: "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: American Racing Wheels
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:17:55 -0400
Listers, I have a set of 4-spoke American Racing wheels.  These are
the Libra wheels that were available from the competion department.
They are 6 inch wheels, that I have been using with my rain tires, and
thus sit mostly in the trailer.  I am thinking of selling them, so if
anyone is interested, please contact me off of the list.  Since my car
is not a "Vintage" racer, I am thinking that a set of Panasports may
work out better for me, and give a real "vintage" car the opportunity
to use these period wheels.  Joe(B)
Only $9.95 per month!
Sign up in September to win one of 30 Hawaiian Vacations for 2!