fot

And away it goes!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: And away it goes!
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 13:12:55 -0600 (MDT)
A clear, unseasonably hot afternoon here in Salt Lake City.  And now that one
chore is out of the way, I'll likely take the top off my Mark 1 Spit, drive
it to the shop and tinker a bit.  But not for long, as I need to hide inside
on such a nice day and get an IVR mailing done.

Anyway, I just watched the remains of the Rust Rocket get hauled away on my
trailer.  A fellow I've known for some time is finally going to get started
on his project, a 30's style roadster that he'll build up using the Rust
Rocket's frame and suspension.  Should be an interesting effort.

mjb.