fot

Re: Triumph Sought-Street

To: "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph Sought-Street
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 20:16:04 -0400
Joe, where were you sitting?  I did't see you there (not that I would
amongst the 100,000 other people.  I was down at the 1st turn on
Friday and Sat, but in the north vista for the race.  We could not
have asked for better weather, and we were all happy that Mika
triumphed over Michael.  I have my eye on a project TR4 right now.  If
it does not work out, I will let you know. Joe(B)