fot

High Speed Miss

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: High Speed Miss
From: Dean Tetterton <richtr@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 12:59:35 -0400
To add to the high speed miss problem.....I developed the problem when I
built the engine up to run over 5000 RPM. It would miss badly at 5500 to
5600 every time. Did it in every gear and even when running up with no
load. Turns out the carbs would shake so hard the fuel wouldn't flow. I
made a brace from the end of the intake to two bolts on the oil pan to
support them. So far no more miss. I will find out for sure this weekend
at Summit Point..........George W., keep an eye on your mirror, their
might be a TR3A closing in.
Dean T.