fot

TR6 head rebuild

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 head rebuild
From: "Wendy Hart" <hartw@plastekgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 08:52:43 -0400
Hi all,

We're finally starting to plan the rebuilding of the head on our TR6. Does
anyone know of a Triumph engine shop who will take good care of it for us?

For those unfamiliar with it, the car is a dual purpose street/autocrosser
(FP). The head has been ported and it has also been milled to give the car
10:1 compression (previous owner's tinkerings). We would like to convert the
head so we can run on unleaded fuel. Are there any suggestions as to what
components we should use and where we can get them?

Thanks,
Wendy Hart
'75 TR6 (Prince)
'76 TR7