fot

Your little red wagon

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Your little red wagon
From: Susan Hensley <racespit@netzero.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 18:00:53 -0500
Hi all!

I came across a GREAT deal today, for all of you avid swap-meet goers or
paddock stuff-haulers!  I found a place here in Dallas that is closing
out red wagons, both the standard metal tub body kind and the wooden
flat/stake-bed kind!  They are made by Roadmaster and are the large size
(34" bed) and have the high suspension -- should hold a large cooler and
some extra stuff.  Hard rubber tires (not pneumatic) but large wheels
(8.5"), so you can pull them easily over rough terrain.

The basis wagon is on sale for $19.97 (regular price $39.99)!!!!  The
wooden stake-bed is on sale for $39.97 (regular price $79.99)!!!!
Either one should hold a TR tranny easily.  ;)  The wooden one has
removable sides so you can make it into a flatbed wagon.  Great for
hauling the kids around at the swap meet or the air tank, gear, tools
and spare battery at the track.  They also have a 2-year warranty.

If anyone would like me to get them one and bring it to Hallett at the
end of October for them, I am more than happy to do so.  Just tell me
which one you want in the next few days (before they sell out).  The
boxes are pretty heavy (they come disassembled), so shipping probably
isn't an option.

I have no financial interest -- just wanted to pass along an exceptional
deal to my friends!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)
Only $9.95 per month!