fot

Re: (no subject)

To: BillB@bnj.com, richtr@erols.com
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 19:10:40 EDT
We met him several years ago at Watkins Glen when he was just getting
started. His wife is very knowledgeable about many vehicles.

She has given me their e-mail address a couple of times and I have failed to
act on it. Some one may know it. Or we can find out.

We should put them on the list... and I should have by now.

Tim Suddard might know it. They became very close at Mid-Ohio this year...bad
joke.  I sent Tim a replacement tailight assembly.

Joe (A)