fot

Tr 4/250 Race Car Kit

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tr 4/250 Race Car Kit
From: "quinlake" <quinlake@netnitco.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 07:16:21 -0500
Reality has struck its harsh rational.  I have aquired Chip Bonds Tr 4 Race
Car body-basically a bare tub on a Tr 4 frame.  Steering attached just barely
and the rest not there.  The tub is reasonably clean with some cosmetic repair
needed to be pretty.  As a race car it is ready to go. I have realized that I
do not have the time to devote to this project.  I had intended to place a
TR-6 chasis under it to create a killer Tr 250.  I have the bits to go either
4 or 250.  Can contribute race seat, fuel cell and other misc pieces.  A local
dirt car chasis builder can install a cage to your spec or if you want he can
do what he thinks is best.  If there is any interest in this project out on
the net please contact me.
quinlake@netnitco.net
day 219 985 0740
eve 219 988 4637