fot

Re: GRM TEST Project ???

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GRM TEST Project ???
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 15:56:59 -0700 (MST)
Subscriptions?  Interesting concept.  Actually I'm still buying it off the
newstand, RealSoonNow I'll subscribe.  I purchase it at a place that rents
a building from a friend of mine (he's got a nice TR2) so I try to justify
it as helping them to pay their rent.  But then again, this friend did just
buy a bigger boat this past summer and is spending even more time at Lake
Powell - I don't think he needs my help!

GRM has done dyno stuff before, another article with the TR3 as the victim
could be fun.

mjb.