fot

Las Vegas

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Las Vegas
From: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 20:02:04 -0600
Las Vegas played host to some 'out of towners' ( Joe Alexander, Jack Drews,
Kent Howard, Robert Ames and his Ambro). A fine looking car with meticulous
attention to detail...aka Jack D.  Jack and Robert indicate that it has some
small bugs to iron out but, I'm sure Robert had a good time driving.  He
also won the checkered flag for ESR.

As usual we also had a front row seat to the Nellis AFB flight line.. F14's,
16's, 18's, Stealth 117?,  B1's,  Wart Hogs, and tankers.  More relevant
this year than previously.

I had the oppurtunity to take Joe and Kent around the track in my
mini-moke --I think they enjoyed the ride.

Mordy