fot

quick Bay Area visit

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: quick Bay Area visit
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 00:06:44 -0700 (MST)
That's the San Francisco Bay, for clarification.  Karen and I will be jumping
in the Eep sometime wednesday afternoon, spending the night in Reno, and having
Thanksgiving dinner with Chris K. and Pat in Palo Alto.  Lots of driving in what
will most likely seem too short of a weekend.  But I will get to lay eyes upon
the amazing new Dimebank Garage.

Anyway, I thought there might be a slim chance that someone along the way might
desire some of the parts I have stashed in various spots here in Salt Lake.
Maybe a Moss tube shock conversion kit for a TR6, or an early TR3 cast iron
exhaust manifold, the one that curves around to clear the long nose starter.
Maybe a TR6 bonnet, or a Spitfire bonnet (remember the Texas VTR in '97?) or
a plastic hardtop for a TR6, or a slightly used single pipe TR250/6 Monza
exhaust system - stuff that doesn't easily fit in a Priority Mail envelope.
If you live near Interstate 80 between Salt Lake City and the Pacific Ocean,
this could be a chance to save on shipping.

And as one might realize, this trip also means I will be away from the Team.Net
server for several days.  If anything blows up, don't panic, you'll just have
to wait until I get back home to fix it.

mjb.