fot

RE: : TR Rear seal - Kas techique

To: <WEmery7451@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: : TR Rear seal - Kas techique
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 22:17:18 -0800
The factory dimension is 2.822. I measured the nylon Moss tool at 2.823.

Here is Hardy's information:

"[My tool is] marked  "exact" 2.818"   I have used it on quite a few race
and street motors.
It is steel.  plus 0.005" is not good at all."

I would love to get more comment and/or experience on the seal mandrel and
resulting leakage.

Any thoughts??

Brad

PS Does your seal tool glow in the dark??  ;-)