fot

Re: More trailer questions

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@cstone.net>
Subject: Re: More trailer questions
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 09:00:24 -0700
I blew a trailer tire on my single axle trailer when moving to AZ.  I was
amazed that the thing stayed right behind the car and I had no problem
whatsoever controlling it.  I did however have a bit of trouble changing the
tire.  It is a dropped axle and with a flat tire it is so low that it was
impossible to get the jack under the axle.  I had to do it in 2 steps, first
jacking the trailer frame high enough to get the second jack under the
axle.

Joe (C)