fot

DIY article...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: DIY article...
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 20:29:23
Hey gang!

  I was out on the left coast last week visiting my daughter in SFO (I would
have let you SF'ers know but Amy had nearly every hour accounted for). I did
get an afternoon off to go down to Palo Alto to visit those fine folks at
Victory Lane.

  I told them about Mid-O. They're hot for info and want me to write an
article about the FOT and the Mid Ohio event. As Your mouthpiece, and
basically a lazy SOB, I'll let you help me write the article (grin).

Tell me what the FOT means to you the racer/competitor/really hard core TR
person. Don't hold back! I get paid (heh-heh) by the column-inch:O)

TIA
Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)