fot

Re: Flexplate for TR 2.5 L?

To: "Bob Bownes" <bownes@web9.com>
Subject: Re: Flexplate for TR 2.5 L?
From: "David & Krystal Wingett" <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:45:11 -0500
> The Rover 3500 had the 3.5L engine, same as the TR8 with an auto in it.
> Happen to have one in my driveway at the moment.
>
> I think an auto was an option in the 8 as well.

Bob and ALL
    Of course!!   I should have included the 7 & 8.  I knew they also came
with an auto.  With my narrow blinders on I was just thinking of the 6
cylinders.  Does anyone know the diameter or # of teeth on the starter ring?
         The response to this inquiry has been great.  Maybe, just maybe I
won't have to totally re-invent the (fly) wheel.
            Thanks
            DCW