fot

TR7 Search

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7 Search
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 22:33:07 EST
Is there anybody out there who would like to sell some sort of a TR7.  If so,
please respond to the searcher off list:

<<Hi all,
Sadly, our TR 8 "Nancy's car" was rear ended on 12/3.   I am still
dickering with the ins. co. but have decided (between my trips to the
chiropractor) to start the search for a TR7 conv. donor car.  Must be
absolutely rust free with no prior collision damage.  I am basically
looking for a nice body tub with undamaged panels so drive train,
interior and bolted on panels (doors, hood , deck) are not important.
Must be an abandoned project or derelict with a blown motor out there
somewhere.  Scott Harper had the perfect car sitting in his place for
years but recently sold it, Dang IT!!!  If anyone knows of such a car,
please contact me at 724-929-8187 or underwood@dp.net
Thanks, Jim & Nancy>>