fot

lightweight steel flywheel

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: lightweight steel flywheel
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 19:06:49 -0800
Southwick Machine and Design is in the process of programming the
machine tools that will produce a run of lightweight steel flywheels,
per my previous post. They plan to make exactly the quantity ordered.

This part is identical to the one pictured on the Cambridge website at

http://www.cambridgemotorsport.com/index2.cfm

It is machined from 1040 steel and nickel plated. Weight 7 lb, same as an
aluminum flywheel. Price $355. Made in England, landed here, they are about
$550.

If you want one (or more)but have not reserved one please contact me right away
so we can add your name to the order list.
--

uncle jack - red, white, and New Blue