fot

Re: wheel studs & wheel stud hole diameters

To: bownes@web9.com
Subject: Re: wheel studs & wheel stud hole diameters
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:01:37 -0700 (MST)
Aren't you supposed to be paying attention at your conference?

I'll call soon about dinner, pool and brews at Fats.  If any other FOT
folks happen to arrive in Salt Lake City in the next couple of hours, Bob
and I, as well as some of the folks I brew with and a professor or two from
the department will be meeting for pool and beer at 7.  Feel free to join us.

Wednesday is usually brew night, but the brewmaster is out of town tonight
and I no longer have a key to his house, so we need to amuse ourselves.

mjb.