fot

RE: Kas's 4.88 locker diff

To: "'Kas Kastner'" <kaskas@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Kas's 4.88 locker diff
From: Russell Munns <rjmunns@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:44:43 -0000
I'm glad this subject came up, its just reminded me!

I am currently looking into acquiring and fitting a locker diff to my race
spit. So far I have no information on where to get one from and how much. I
would ultimately like a new one but cost is an issue!

Can anyone help?

Russ

Spitfire Web site
http://www.btinternet.com/~rjmunns/