fot

Next project

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Next project
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 03:00:32 -0700 (MST)
For those of you not on the triumphs@autox.team.net list, I've included below
information on a project which will NOT end up in my shop.  Drat.  What I am
thinking about is what my next Triumph project will be.  What do I take to
Mid Ohio, and VTR 2002?  Drive a tow vehicle and drag out a race car?  Or
would towing a streetable Triumph be best?  Or forget the tow vehicle, *drive*
a Triumph to the event.  But which car?  Killer with the lights, wipers and
such in place, assuming I get the fillings in my teeth reseated beforehand?
Should I fix up the TR7 coupe, and cruise with tunes, air conditioning, a
lockable trunk and such?  A bansai attack on the '69 TR6 I haven't touched
since 1987?  Maybe spend some time on Racket, my Mark 1 Spitfire street car?
Perhaps I should just fly out and rent a Ford Escort or something.

mjb.
----