fot

Sorry - Government Assault on Daily Polluters (Our Toys ???)

To: mporter@zianet.com, jmwagner@greenheart.com
Subject: Sorry - Government Assault on Daily Polluters (Our Toys ???)
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:06:13 EST
Friends

       I am sorry that I simply do not have the time to individually respond
to the many individual emails that I have received on this topic.

       It is important that each of you takes the time to notify your
senators and congressman about your concerns. They would consider it helpful
if you offer a suggestion on how to modify the legislation to make it more
friendly to the classic car hobbyists.

       I caution you not to jump to conclusions that environmental extremists
are behind this legislation. New car companies would be a big beneficiary of
this legislation. Replacement parts manufacturers would also be a
beneficiary. The steel indusry - specifically minimill that use scrap metal -
would benefit. This would not be the first time that big business to use a
environmental group to "front" an effort like this.

Cary