fot

New Member Nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: New Member Nomination
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 07:21:33 -0500
I am very pleased to report that John Lehman's GT6 has been sold to a Drew
Brown of Connecticut. Drew will run the car at Lime Rock.

I will let Drew introduce himself, but he has been running his Porsche with
the Performance Drivers Association at Lime Rock for a while now. He can't
wait to get the GT6 on track and have some fun with it. I plan to get some
seat time in my TR4 with these guys as soon as I get some sort of muffler
in place to satisfy the noise police at Lime Rock!

Mark, please add hawkerking@aol.com, Drew Brown.

Thanks!