fot

Re: Shocking ignorance

To: mjb@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shocking ignorance
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 19:13:00 EST
In a message dated 1/10/2002 7:06:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mjb@autox.team.net writes:

> Being up at the U at the moment, I don't have my reference materials
> handy.  And my brain is proving unsuitable for the task.  So, can some
> kind soul tell me if the rear lever shocks for the TR4 and the 4A-6 series
> of cars are the same?  I seem to recall the shock bodies are the same, but
> the arms are bent differently

Mark, according to my Spare Parts Catalog, the shocks are the same. It is the
links that differ (one link for IRS, two other "sided" links for solid axle).

-Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
  Triumph Herald engine with wings.