fot

Re: FD 1300 Spit on Webbers

To: Russell <rjmunns@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: FD 1300 Spit on Webbers
From: William Manning <gripdad@directvinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 09:02:16 -0800
Russ,
    Conventional wisdom seems to point to either two 40 DCOE's or a single 45
DCOE with the Spitfire 1147, 1296 or 1500. By your own definition "too large"
is not what you want. The Webers have an amazing range of chokes and jets to
allow you to tune it to your specific application but you have to start with
the correct carb or carbs or you will be asking for trouble.
                                                                        Bill
VARA E/P #3 w/2 40 DCOE's